Cookies Hotel Joan Miró Museum Hôtel à Palma
Cookies Hôtel à Palma
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the use of the terminal, and can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
• Analytical cookies: Are those cookies which are processed by us or by third parties, enabling us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. To this end, we analyse your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: Are those cookies either managed by us or by third parties, which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, the offer of the advertising spaces that are included in a webpage, adapting the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To that end we can analyse your Web browsing habits and can show advertisements related to your navigation profile.
FunctionName of cookie/ Purpose Contributes to the website’s operationDispoParamsIt stores the necessary information to seek availabilities. Contributes to the website’s operationno_mostrar_banernewIt stops informative banners from popping up again. SecuritycrsftokenIt prevents third-party action on websites that we are visiting without our knowledge.
FunctionThird partyPurpose / Additional information Website analysisGoogleIt monitors visits to the website in order to analyse its use, detect incidents, and improve its usability. Management of bookmarks and linksAddThis, Facebook, Google+, TwitterIt enables links on social networks and better-known websites to be shared.
Third-party cookies for marketing purposes
FunctionThird party Purpose / Additional information Marketing - Retargeting.Zanox, Ve Interactive, TripAdvisorIt manages adverts, showing the top offers for places where you were searching. Marketing - Retargeting.Google Adwords. Sociomantic, TripAdvisorIt monitors how effective advertising campaigns are and shows relevant messages.
What happens if the Cookies are disabled?
Certain functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if the cookies have been disabled.
Is our Cookies Policy updated?
We may periodically update the Cookies Policy on our website, for this reason, it is recommended that you review this policy whenever you access our website in order to be properly advised as regards how and why cookies are used.
How do I configure my Cookies settings?
• Microsoft Edge: Configuration> Advanced Configuration> Cookies.
See the Microsoft support or the browser help.
• Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration.
See the Mozilla support or the browser help.
• Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings.
See the Google support or the browser help.
• Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
See the Apple support or the browser help.
• Opera (Opera Software): Configuration>Options> Advanced> Cookies
See the Opera support or the browser help.
If you are using another browser, consult the cookies installation, use and blocking policy thereof. Nevertheless, using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you will find useful information and configure, supplier per supplier, your cookies preferences.
Is information compiled only via Cookies?
There may be websites that use other types of storage similar to that of cookies but with additional capacity, such as other types of local data storage on the client's computer, for example:
• HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the website may use on the user's computer. Generally deleting the browsing history which may be deleted.
• The "Local Shared Objects" or "flash cookies" (Silverlight "isolated storage"): These are pieces of data that websites which use Abode Flash may store on a user's computer. These are stored inside the Microsoft folder where the user profile is located. You have to enter the folder and delete. (For example: Vimeo videos).
Flash serves to incorporate multimedia elements into a web page, and to that end, stores files in the user's computer.
• A web beacon or web bug serves to track a user's activity, inserting a mini-image which the user does not perceive. When browsing a website, loaded together with the page, and the server where the photo is downloaded, records the access times, or the number of times that the user has accessed the website.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, given that these files are more complicated to delete, store more information, and is a standalone application from the browser used. This type of storage is not used.